What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » msn query

msn query
Author: Message:
michael55

O.P. Happy  msn query
I'd been using this old account ever since I've started using MSN messenger, but I was not a frequent user. About two years ago, my account was inactivated as I hadn't signed in for several months, and worse still, I forgot my password and couldn't retrieve it.

Two months ago, I was able to register a "new" account using my old sign-in name. As it was a totally new account (though with the same log-in name), I had to re-add all my contacts. Now, I can see my friends were added back on my list, but some of them only with their email addresses instead of their nick names. Does that mean they haven't added me back? Until now, only half a dozen of my friends have re-added me as I can see from the list of "Show contacts who have you in list", and so far I haven't received any notification of anybody adding me back to their lists. One of my friends appeared on my list as offline and was shown with her email address only instead of her nick name. I didn't see her name in the list of "Show contacts who have you in list" and never seen her online in these two months, but she used to be a frequent msn messenger user with it on almost 24-7. Does that mean she has deleted me or blocked me or haven't added me back? She lives in a different country from mine and msn messenger and email are the only ways we keep in touch. I'd love to chat with her again on msn instead of by email. Could anyone tell me if there any problem with my account? Thanks ^o)

10-11-2008 03:53 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: