What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Dissapeared tabbed chats area with this skin!

Dissapeared tabbed chats area with this skin!
Author: Message:
cuteminz

O.P. Huh?  Dissapeared tabbed chats area with this skin!
Hello everyone!:)

im a newbie to this forum(A) and user to Messenger Plus skins,so please forgive me if this question has come up before and has already been answered.:$..or if this has been posted in the wrong section.

im using Skin Messenger etoile version: 2008 build 8.5

and ive also using messenger plus live version: 4.70

and the skin im using is : Messenger Plus! Live Etoile 2.5.18

http://www.msgpluslive.net/skins/view/64-Messenger-Plus!-Live-Etoile/

Basically its only a small problem but it effects me in big way, as you are aware messenger plus allows its users to have tabbed chats,with my msn i use this fuction and with this skin for some reason the tabbed chats area dissapear! the smilies still show up in my contacts screen names eg: (f) etc but their names dissapear!

ive tried changing the background colour and colour scheme of the convo boxes but its made no difference,ive also tried repairing my Messenger Plus but still no joy!:(

on the skin's page there is a website i've tried going onto it but it doesnt work!

and the settings for this skin are very basic,there is no option for tabbed chats! only to hide various buttons etc so i dont think its the settings which have caused this.

does any one else have this problem with this skin? if yes were you able to fix it? or does anyone else have this skin and have NOT found this problem?

its just such as shame as i (L) this skin its gorge and with the other skins i havent found this problem at all! only with this one and i dont want to change my skin because i like it so much and it matches my criteria  perfectly compared to the others, apart from this tiny flaw so im hoping against hope there is some sort of solution????(yn)

all sugestions are welcome!

thank you:D

just so you know its the area with the BIG red circle around it with the red arrow pointing at it in the screen shot.
the white deleted areas are just for privacy reasons(Y)

.jpg File Attachment: pic 4 thread.JPG (122.69 KB)
This file has been downloaded 70 time(s).

This post was edited on 12-28-2008 at 12:46 AM by cuteminz.
12-27-2008 04:35 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: