What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » can people who use mobile ebuddy see you if you're appearing offline???/

can people who use mobile ebuddy see you if you're appearing offline???/
Author: Message:
bubblegum

O.P. can people who use mobile ebuddy see you if you're appearing offline???/
Hello,

I've been searching back and forth about this. and basically came to a conclusion that there is noway that people can see you if you're appearing offline and wont even get an alert when you sign in as appear offline. but there could be a way on msn discovery and that is only if the user whos appeaing offline opens a connection with someone else. otherwise.. noone can tell who's appearing offline and whois really offline.

but my question is, is there a way for users who use ebuddy on their mobiles to know if someone signed in as appear offline? or already signed in but appearing offline?????

like for example, I signed in appearing offline on Windows Live Messenger but saw that few users are signed in on Mobile Ebuddy. can these users see that you signed in as appear offline????

I like hiding sometimes lol.

12-25-2008 05:54 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
RE: can people who use mobile ebuddy see you if you're appearing offline???/
quote:
Originally posted by bubblegum
s there a way for users who use ebuddy on their mobiles to know if someone signed in as appear offline? or already signed in but appearing offline?????

No.

quote:
Originally posted by bubblegum

msn discovery and that is only if the user whos appeaing offline opens a connection with someone else.

This is possible as I've made a script that does it, however, it can only tell you when they request data from you (Display Name, Personal Message or DP etc.). The fact is they could sign off straight after which kind of makes it unreliable

<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
12-25-2008 07:46 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: