What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Doesn't work

Doesn't work
Author: Message:
frkstina

O.P. Huh?  Doesn't work
Hey.
I'm danish, so first of all I'll sorry for my bad english :)
Ehm. I've just installed Messenger live plus! 3, but it does not seem to work quite well. I don't know if it is just me being stupid, but when I download the skins they do not appear in the skins (yes - I have only installed skins that fits with Messenger 9 beta and plus! versin42.. - do not remember), and when I wanna use the features in the instant messages, I click the buttons but nothing happens ! And when I download scripts they do not appear in the window. What should I do ? I have the latest version of plus! and messenger 9 beta. I use Windows XP.
From Christina.
12-29-2008 12:38 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
NanoChromatic

I'm hot cause I'm fly

29 / Male / Flag
RE: Doesn't work
quote:
Originally posted by frkstina
Hey.
I'm danish, so first of all I'll sorry for my bad english :)
Ehm. I've just installed Messenger live plus! 3, but it does not seem to work quite well. I don't know if it is just me being stupid, but when I download the skins they do not appear in the skins (yes - I have only installed skins that fits with Messenger 9 beta and plus! versin42.. - do not remember), and when I wanna use the features in the instant messages, I click the buttons but nothing happens ! And when I download scripts they do not appear in the window. What should I do ? I have the latest version of plus! and messenger 9 beta. I use Windows XP.
From Christina.

quote:
Messenger Plus! Live is not yet compatible with the latest build of Windows Live Messenger 14 (sometimes named version 2009 or 9).

For more information on this, see Important news regarding Windows Live Messenger and Messenger Plus! Live.

To see what version of WLM you are using Help -> About Messenger.
If it is 14.0.8050 [I think] Read that post ^^^^^^^^^^

This post was edited on 12-29-2008 at 12:44 AM by NanoChromatic.
[Image: editbytbgux9.png]
12-29-2008 12:42 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: