What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Forcing chatlogs

Forcing chatlogs
Author: Message:
mystical_aeon

O.P. Forcing chatlogs
Is it possible to force chatlogs to be turned on at all? even if it isn't done by msgplus?

My little cousin recently got up to a few shananigans and her parents want me to fully secure their computer big time using heavy parental controls (can do this by vista to limit times, apps etc) and also want me to make it possible to force chat logs to be turned on as she turned them off last time and this made it hard for us + the police to track who she had been talking to :P

Im going to install the latest version of messenger as well as msgplus when theyre both compatible with one another... can imagine the latest version has something + vista to force something... cheers :)
Actually... just found this application:

http://download.live.com/familysafety

I'm guessing im going to have to have... one administrator account and then a standard account in which the kids and everyone else uses. The administrator account will use a password that only the parents know which makes it so the kids can't uninstall the family safety application... should work well :P will have to try it out
01-08-2009 02:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Voldemort
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
RE: Forcing chatlogs
install msgplus, enable msgplus's chatlogs, and set a password for the preferences so she can't change it back? you can save the logs in a hidden location, and encrypt them. that will make it difficult for her to find them and disable them, but not impossible.
*All posts are a purely speculative hypothesis based on abstract reasoning.
Not my daughter, you bitch!
[Image: ico-mollytrix16.gif]
01-08-2009 07:14 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: