What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » XML page cant be displayed error

XML page cant be displayed error
Author: Message:
ponyta70

O.P. XML page cant be displayed error
For some reason all of a sudden i cant see the chat history for 1 person but i can see every1 elses.  This is the error i keep getting:

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

A name contained an invalid character. Error processing resource 'file

<Text Style="font-family:Segoe UI; color:#0000ff; ">idk a long time i guess</Text></Message><Message Da...

i have done a lot of research and a lot of ppl say its cuz of an invalid char that cant be read by XSL.  I tried deleting the above line and i just get another error when i try opening it back up:

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

System error: -2146697211. Error processing resource

If any1 knows y i am getting these errors and how to fix the problem please help!

11-25-2009 08:05 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ponyta70

O.P. RE: XML page cant be displayed error
Nvm i fixed the problem myself.  Apparently there were errors in the html code that i had to manually fix but i didnt know what the errors were until i downloaded an xml editor.
11-25-2009 10:11 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: