What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Embedding .flv file into a website

Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
Embedding .flv file into a website
Author: Message:
Ezra
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar
Forgiveness is between them and God

Posts: 1960
Reputation: 31
35 / Male / Flag
Joined: Mar 2003
RE: Embedding .flv file into a website
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
JW fails at life, get FlowPlayer

http://sonicsam.net for example :D (720p too!)

Your site fails at streaming the video fast enough to show me the video's. I'll look into flowplayer tho.
[Image: 1-0.png]
             
01-23-2009 02:47 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
prashker
Veteran Member
*****


Posts: 5108
Reputation: 104
– / Male / –
Joined: Mar 2005
Status: Away
RE: Embedding .flv file into a website
quote:
Originally posted by Ezra
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
JW fails at life, get FlowPlayer

http://sonicsam.net for example :D (720p too!)

Your site fails at streaming the video fast enough to show me the video's. I'll look into flowplayer tho.

It's fine for me :p
01-23-2009 04:59 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
toddy
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar
kcus uoy

Posts: 2573
Reputation: 49
– / Male / Flag
Joined: Jun 2004
RE: Embedding .flv file into a website
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
quote:
Originally posted by Ezra
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
JW fails at life, get FlowPlayer

http://sonicsam.net for example :D (720p too!)

Your site fails at streaming the video fast enough to show me the video's. I'll look into flowplayer tho.

It's fine for me :p
fails here
01-23-2009 05:26 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
ShawnZ
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar

Posts: 3146
Reputation: 43
30 / Male / Flag
Joined: Jan 2003
RE: Embedding .flv file into a website
quote:
Originally posted by toddy
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
quote:
Originally posted by Ezra
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
JW fails at life, get FlowPlayer

http://sonicsam.net for example :D (720p too!)

Your site fails at streaming the video fast enough to show me the video's. I'll look into flowplayer tho.

It's fine for me :p
fails here

your net is shit then.
Spoiler:
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
01-23-2009 05:59 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
toddy
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar
kcus uoy

Posts: 2573
Reputation: 49
– / Male / Flag
Joined: Jun 2004
RE: Embedding .flv file into a website
quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
quote:
Originally posted by toddy
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
quote:
Originally posted by Ezra
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
JW fails at life, get FlowPlayer

http://sonicsam.net for example :D (720p too!)

Your site fails at streaming the video fast enough to show me the video's. I'll look into flowplayer tho.

It's fine for me :p
fails here

your net is shit then.
on a 10Mb connection
01-23-2009 06:41 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Jarrod
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar
woot simpson

Posts: 1304
Reputation: 20
– / Male / Flag
Joined: Sep 2006
RE: Embedding .flv file into a website
quote:
Originally posted by toddy

on a 10Mb connection
i have a .5Mb connection :refuck:

[Image: 5344.png]
[Image: sig.png]

A.k.a. The Glad Falconer














01-23-2009 01:02 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Spunky
Former Super Mod
*****

Avatar

Posts: 3658
Reputation: 61
34 / Male / Flag
Joined: Aug 2006
RE: Embedding .flv file into a website
quote:
Originally posted by Jarrod
quote:
Originally posted by toddy

on a 10Mb connection
i have a .5Mb connection :refuck:

16Mb!

NOW MY PENIS IS THE BIGGEST!!!! WINRAR IS ME! :p
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
01-23-2009 03:09 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
toddy
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar
kcus uoy

Posts: 2573
Reputation: 49
– / Male / Flag
Joined: Jun 2004
RE: Embedding .flv file into a website
quote:
Originally posted by Spunky
quote:
Originally posted by toddy

on a 10Mb connection
i have a .5Mb connection :refuck:

16Mb!

NOW MY PENIS IS THE BIGGEST!!!! WINRAR IS ME! :p
do you actually get the full 16Mb tho ?
01-23-2009 03:17 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
djdannyp
Elite Member
*****

Avatar
Danny <3 Sarah

Posts: 3546
Reputation: 31
36 / Male / Flag
Joined: Mar 2006
RE: Embedding .flv file into a website
[Image: Bandwidth.ashx]
[Image: 1ftt0hpk-signature.png]
AutoStatus Script || Facebook Status Script
4704 days, 8 hours, 42 minutes, 32 seconds ago
01-23-2009 03:30 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Mike
Elite Member
*****

Avatar
Meet the Spam Family!

Posts: 2794
Reputation: 48
30 / Male / Flag
Joined: Mar 2003
Status: Online
RE: Embedding .flv file into a website
quote:
Originally posted by toddy
NOW MY PENIS IS THE BIGGEST!!!! WINRAR IS ME! :p
I've got a 24mbps connection (although I only reach 16-17mbps :(). :D

quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
[Image: Bandwidth.ashx]
Why hotlink from the outside when you can hotlink from the inside? :P
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/images/download.jpg
YouTube closed-captions ripper (also allows you to download videos!)
01-23-2009 03:43 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »


Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread:

Forum Jump:

Forum Rules:
You cannot post new threads
You cannot post replies
You cannot post attachments
You can edit your posts
HTML is Off
myCode is On
Smilies are On
[img] Code is On