What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Messenger Lock on version for WLM 2009

Messenger Lock on version for WLM 2009
Author: Message:
Turquoise

O.P. Messenger Lock on version for WLM 2009
[font=Trebuchet MS][size=2]

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how the Messenger Lock functions in the new version designed for WLM 2009? I tried using the default Ctrl + Alt and it doesn't seem to work, and I tried changing it on my Preferences, but I don't understand how I must activate a new shortcut, and what they mean by 'valid system-wide shortcut'. Can someone please enlighten me and tell me how I should fix this?

Thank you!
01-25-2009 03:53 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
toddy
Veteran Member

kcus uoy

– / Male / Flag
RE: Messenger Lock on version for WLM 2009
make sure you're using the latest build of plus - http://mirror2.msgpluslive.net/MsgPlusLive-479b.exe
01-25-2009 04:08 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Moh

– / Male / Flag
RE: Messenger Lock on version for WLM 2009
Go to preferences>Messenger>Messenger Lock. Activate Messenger lock with a system-wide shortcut enables you to lock the messenger by pressing on the keyboard letters you have chosen to lock messenger with. Below it you will find Unlock by double-clicking the systray icon, this will unlock messenger by clicking twice on that icon or Unlock with a system-wide shortcut, it unlocks messenger when pressing the keyboard letters you have chosen to unlock messenger.
01-25-2009 08:15 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: