What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Skinning » [READ]Your help is needed! You can help!

[READ]Your help is needed! You can help!
Author: Message:
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. [READ]Your help is needed! You can help!
Alright everybody, I've a request for you. And before you run away, no, It's not me trying to find help to make a skin :P.

The thing is, the irc channel for skinning is rather useless right now. There's never actually anybody online to answer any questions. I can see the frustration of people, because I'll look at the messages I missed while I was gone for the day, and several people will have come and gone, without any response to their questions.

Here's where you can come in! If you can help, even just every once in a while, then I invite you to join #msgplus.skin on the irc server. I'll hand out voice to people who help, so as to help users more easily identify who is there more often to help.

The more helpers we have in there, ready to help, the more people will make/finalize skins, and the more choice we'll have. I feel fairly confident that we can boost the amount of skins if we can boost the amount of help.

Also, if you have (positive) suggestions on (realistic) ways to improve the channel, or wish to offer your help/support, feel free to post here. All helpful input is well appreciated!
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
02-05-2009 01:41 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
coolzee

35 / Male / Flag
RE: [READ]Your help is needed! You can help!
I'll be there, Thanks. =)
02-05-2009 02:23 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
DennisMartijn

RE: [READ]Your help is needed! You can help!
#msgplus.skins doesnt allow me to post any message without voice. That would be the first thing to fix.
02-09-2009 04:23 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: