What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Disfunction of 1100 words characteristic

Disfunction of 1100 words characteristic
Author: Message:
seven_ulm

O.P. Huh?  Disfunction of 1100 words characteristic
I installed MsgPlus a few days ago and it worked very well. One of the my most favorite characteristic is Max. 1100 words in one click, which is much more than 400 old limit and very useful to me.

However, this function doesnt work suddenly today and I tried to re-install MsgPlus, unfortunately still doesnt work. Anyone has the same experience or has the know-how to solve this problem? Your reply will be much appreciated!
03-25-2009 06:45 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
aZnBmOnEy

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Disfunction of 1100 words characteristic
quote:
Originally posted by seven_ulm
I installed MsgPlus a few days ago and it worked very well. One of the my most favorite characteristic is Max. 1100 words in one click, which is much more than 400 old limit and very useful to me.

However, this function doesnt work suddenly today and I tried to re-install MsgPlus, unfortunately still doesnt work. Anyone has the same experience or has the know-how to solve this problem? Your reply will be much appreciated!

seven_ulm, with the current MP!L, any message larger than 1000 characters will be sent in a text file format to you contact instead of an outgoing message.
[Image: 0-speaker.gif]
03-25-2009 08:01 PM
seven_ulm

O.P. RE: RE: Disfunction of 1100 words characteristic
quote:
Originally posted by aZnBmOnEy
quote:

seven_ulm, with the current MP!L, any message larger than 1000 characters will be sent in a text file format to you contact instead of an outgoing message.

really??? But I did send some messages with more than 1000 words in the very first few days. It just turned to disfunction today, even those with only 600 words failed to be sent out. Any other possibilities?+o(+o(+o(
03-25-2009 10:21 PM
aZnBmOnEy

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Disfunction of 1100 words characteristic
quote:
really??? But I did send some messages with more than 1000 words in the very first few days. It just turned to disfunction today, even those with only 600 words failed to be sent out. Any other possibilities?+o(+o(+o(

Preferences -> Conversations -> Main -> Increase the maximum size of messages you can send to 1100 characters
Try that .. if still malfunctioning .. you would have to see if anyone can help you ..
[Image: 0-speaker.gif]
03-26-2009 05:05 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: