What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Scripts don't show

Scripts don't show
Author: Message:
_Dazza_

O.P. Scripts don't show
Hey, new here :$

I've searched, looked in the FAQs and asked in the chat, but alas, no solutions.

Anyway, I downloaded some scripts and imported them into msn (the newest version) but when I on the scripts icon the scripts that I downloaded don't show up...

So I clicked on script preferences and it shows the 2 scripts I downloaded and said they are running :S

Any help appreciated (even if it's useless :P)

ps. is there any way I can subscribe to threads so if this gets posted in I get an email?

This post was edited on 02-21-2009 at 11:21 PM by _Dazza_.
02-21-2009 11:20 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Moh

– / Male / Flag
RE: Scripts don't show
quote:
Originally posted by _Dazza_
Hey, new here :$

I've searched, looked in the FAQs and asked in the chat, but alas, no solutions.

Anyway, I downloaded some scripts and imported them into msn (the newest version) but when I on the scripts icon the scripts that I downloaded don't show up...

So I clicked on script preferences and it shows the 2 scripts I downloaded and said they are running :S

What are they? Remember that some scripts dont have a menu.

quote:
Originally posted by _Dazza_
Any help appreciated (even if it's useless :P)

ps. is there any way I can subscribe to threads so if this gets posted in I get an email?
Yes there is. You can tick Email Notification when making a new post/reply found in Options below the box you type in. You can also set it by default so as not to have to tick it whenever you are posting something new "user cp>Edit Options>Use email notification by default: Yes."

This post was edited on 02-21-2009 at 11:59 PM by Moh.
02-21-2009 11:39 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: