What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » my stauty don`t appear

Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
my stauty don`t appear
Author: Message:
hyperkid45

31 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: my stauty don`t appear
quote:
Originally posted by ahmedabdallahh
and sorry i think i be silly :(

if you can add the subject to email i will send
add it  :$ becoz i`m not good in english :(

really there is no point in emailing them

as like i said

this is a fault that happens to me and a few people i know

a maybe alot off people

and its due to internet connection

try Reseting your internet connection to restore your internet server

02-27-2009 10:50 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
ahmedabdallahh

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: my stauty don`t appear
but i try it in other places and no way
also from ebuddy
02-27-2009 10:52 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
hyperkid45

31 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: my stauty don`t appear
quote:
but i try it in other places and no way
also from ebuddy

Yeah i understand what you mean

And by the way you know ive added you and im speaking to you now and your online to me

here is screen shot...

.jpg File Attachment: Untitled.jpg (119.31 KB)
This file has been downloaded 94 time(s).
02-27-2009 10:59 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
James Potter

64 / Male / Flag
RE: my stauty don`t appear
Ahmed Abdullah -- if this is what your problem is all about, a server issue, did you really expect us to solve it?

And if it is not a server issue, then do tell us the symptoms of your problem please. This is like telling a doctor "My back hurts." and expect the doctor to know why. One always tells the doctor what one's been doing before the problem occurred and how was it discovered. But what you have given us were "No one can see my status, not even myself, please help. I have Windows Live Messenger 8.5." This doesn't give us much clue on what your problem is, you know. ;) -- Anyways, good luck. :)

[Image: 29dtmhs.png]
02-28-2009 04:24 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by James Potter
Ahmed Abdullah -- if this is what your problem is all about, a server issue, did you really expect us to solve it?

And if it is not a server issue, then do tell us the symptoms of your problem please. This is like telling a doctor "My back hurts." and expect the doctor to know why. One always tells the doctor what one's been doing before the problem occurred and how was it discovered. But what you have given us were "No one can see my status, not even myself, please help. I have Windows Live Messenger 8.5." This doesn't give us much clue on what your problem is, you know. ;) -- Anyways, good luck. :)

I don't see where he said it was a server issue... If you'd please link me to his post, it'll be much appreciated ^o)

quote:
Originally posted by hyperkid45
really there is no point in emailing them

You should always e-mail Microsoft with any issues affecting normal usage of any Microsoft program. You can't expect them to fix something without finding common causes etc. I can imagine you're the type of person that blames all their problems on MS without actually bothering to report it...

quote:
only 1 mail but other works fine

i use wlm 8.5+ wlm plus + apatch

Try a fresh install (remove everything and just install WLM 8.5 or 9.0). If that doesn't work it is definitely worth sending an email to MS at This Link (I've linked to the English page as you have not specified your language)

If it does work, install Messenger Plus! Live. Then try logging in again. I believe it is very unlikely for Plus! to interfere with anything, but it may be a rare occasion. I would not recommend installing A-Patch with Plus! as it is sometimes known to cause issue (which may have actually resulted in this problem)

The fact that it works with one account, but not another also makes me think it may be a problem with the contact cache. This is just info about your contact list saved to your PC to save loading times etc. Sometime it becomes corrupt. It will be worth trying the instructions at this link:

Chris4's reply to MSN Contacts Messing Up.

Also, it may be helpful if you post a few other bits of information. You say you cannot sign into this one account from e-buddy, but can you log into any other accounts from there, or are none of them working? Have you tried any other websites (such as Web Messenger or Meebo)?

I will say one thing though (to everyone): I've noticed a lot of new users appearing on the forums posting what they think is an excellent nugget of information that other people cannot live without... Whilst I don't dislike new members, I believe they should research things before posting and provide accurate concise information.  In this thread alone, there are at least 6 posts that either offer no information regarding the problem, or that are a load of shit.  If one person misinforms another, and they another, fairly soon we will have nothing left, but the words of a fool.  Basically, what I'm trying to say is, if you don't know how to fix the problem, or what may possibly be causing it, don't post. Go play in T&T for a while. Lurk in The Shoutbox. Just don't clutter up the forum with inaccurate posts
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
02-28-2009 05:33 AM
James Potter

64 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Spunky
quote:
Originally posted by James Potter

I don't see where he said it was a server issue... If you'd please link me to his post, it'll be much appreciated ^o)
Hyperkid suggested so in his post located here.
And the proceeding posts inferred that it could be true. I thought of suggesting the clean install/uninstall of WLM but thought that it has nothing to do with the "Status presence" issue he's facing.

02-28-2009 06:02 AM
ahmedabdallahh

37 / Male / –
thanks to all who reply me
but this relly i faced it 2 days ago and still :(

when i log into wlm and may make my stauts online

no of my contacts see me online it seems that offilen :(

and i try in anothers computers and it`s same

and i make fresh windows it`s the same also :9

this what happend

:( :S

My Mail:
Registered since:  07 July 2003

really can`t make new one  :(:(
02-28-2009 11:17 AM
James Potter

64 / Male / Flag
Open your current e-mail address, go to the "Contacts" menu and select "Save instant messaging contacts..." and save them to disc.  Make a new e-mail address, sign in, and go to the "Contacts" menu and select "Import instant messaging contacts..." then navigate to the place where you saved your instant messaging contacts. There you go, you have your contacts in your new e-mail. It will take a bit of time for all of them to add you to their lists, though, so you'll have to wait.

02-28-2009 11:56 AM
ahmedabdallahh

37 / Male / –
James any other help in this problem

it`s not easy to make new mail .. all know my mail now :(
02-28-2009 12:10 PM
James Potter

64 / Male / Flag
Before you sign it, there is a place where you set your status, I am assuming that you set it to "Appear Offline" in there. Try changing that to "Online" and try signing in.

02-28-2009 12:19 PM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: