What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Skinning » [Help] Creating send button

[Help] Creating send button
Author: Message:
KaDArgo

O.P. [Help] Creating send button
Hi! I'm trying to create a skin to the latest msn, but I can't figure out how to create an send button in the conversation window as there where in the older versions.. Any tips would be greatly appreciated :-)
02-21-2009 04:29 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
MrCobra

RE: [Help] Creating send button
Look in the 920 definition file and find the line that I bolded below and add what's in the code blocks directly under it. Play around with the padding in blue to suit your own needs.

<convinput id=atom(convinput) cmdid=700 xscrollable=false margin=Rect(4,0,0,0) padding=Rect(0,1,0,1)/>

code:
<element layoutpos=right layout=BorderLayout() borderthickness=Rect(0,0,0,0) bordercolor=rcclr("msgr",20755) padding=Rect(5,2,5,2)>
<element id=atom(paddedsendbutton) layout=FillLayout() padding=Rect(25,25,0,0)>
<element class="SendButtonBk" layout=FillLayout() id=atom(sendbtnbk)>
<Button id=atom(sendbtn) cmdid=272 ShortcutString=rcstr("msgr",60014) AccDesc=rcstr("msgr",77) Content=rcstr("msgr",60014) Class="PushButton" AccName=rcstr("msgr",60058) AccDefAction=rcstr("msgr",20500) MinSize=Size(72rp,rcint(20501)) Padding=rcrect(20530) Margin=Rect(0,0,0,0) DialogStyle=0x01|0x02/>
</element>
</element>
</element>

03-11-2009 05:54 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: