What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Skinning » [Release!] World of Football - La Liga

[Release!] World of Football - La Liga
Author: Message:
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. [Release!] World of Football - La Liga
[Image: laliga-300x240.png]Hello folks, as soon as i got the English Premier League version out, I began work on replacing images and codes to get the La Liga version out as soon as i could. Took me nearly all day but i have replaced all images, as well as performed updates to the code and some of the font colours to improve visibility. Just so you know, and updates that are performed to one of the skins will then be included in an updated version of every other World of Football skin.

So moving on, I am happy to present to you folks who follow the Spanish La Liga, the first full La Liga skin, containing all 20 teams from the 2008/09 Season. It uses the same code-base and design as World of Football - English Premier League, as will all of the World of Football skin packs. I will also use this "base" to work on other skins of similair nature.

Next up in the World of Football Skin Series is the Italian Serie A. That will be released sometime early next week, as i have a busy family weekend ahead.

As usual, if you guys have any suggestions or notice any issues then please feel free to let me know! I can't do translations myself, but if your interested just let me know and i will send you the file to do so :)

Download: HERE
Version 1.0.0
Released: 19th, March 2009
More Details: http://itzeddie.com/wordpress/?page_id=319

Just to let you folks know, im working on a Final Fantasy Series skin also, using the same code-base as these, obviously a different design but will feature similair features and things. I am also working on a more advanced skin that im currently calling "Crystallis", no this is not related to the Final Fantasy game, just a name. Some of you guys on the forum may be thinking, why would you create skins that work in the relatively same way, pretty simple, there are not many skins for 2009 so far, and im only just beginning to skin, and lots of people want the basic skins with a generalised theme of a Game, or Sports Team.

This post was edited on 03-23-2009 at 03:53 PM by Eddie.
...there used to be a signature here :)
03-19-2009 10:45 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Th3rmal
Veteran Member

Peek-a-boo! I see you!!

32 / Male / Flag
RE: [Release!] World of Football - La Liga
Nice work man, i was happy to be a part of the helping team in the skins developement :)

Also looking forward to your FF skin, it better have an emphasis on CC :P
You have the intellect comparable to that of a rock. Be proud.
03-19-2009 11:29 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release!] World of Football - La Liga
quote:
Originally posted by Th3rmal
Nice work man, i was happy to be a part of the helping team in the skins developement :)

Thanks (Y)

At the moment i have only planned skins for Final Fantasy Versions 7 and onwards, simply due to the fact, obtaining character images may be quite hard for the earlier versions, but if you wanna help in providing images then i would happily raise the bar (Y)
03-19-2009 12:18 PM
Th3rmal
Veteran Member

Peek-a-boo! I see you!!

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
quote:

Thanks (Y)

At the moment i have only planned skins for Final Fantasy Versions 7 and onwards, simply due to the fact, obtaining character images may be quite hard for the earlier versions, but if you wanna help in providing images then i would happily raise the bar (Y)
CC is after 7 8-)
Crisis Core (FF XII) > FF VII
You have the intellect comparable to that of a rock. Be proud.
03-19-2009 12:29 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
quote:

Thanks (Y)

CC is after 7 8-)
Crisis Core (FF XII) > FF VII
Was only stating my plans ;) So yeah, it will be in it then hehe. Anyway, only talk bout this skin now plzkty :D
03-19-2009 12:31 PM
Basilis
Veteran Member

Olympiacos CFP

30 / Male / Flag
Nice work Eddie!
[Image: logo1nu1.png]
03-19-2009 01:17 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
I thought you was going to include all the leagues in one skin :P... but is ok like that too...

Great job my friend... very fast ;)
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
03-19-2009 02:01 PM
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by warmth
I thought you was going to include all the leagues in one skin :P... but is ok like that too...

Great job my friend... very fast ;)
Each of the leagues so far has been 4mb, including every league i plan to do will take the skin download probably over 20mb, bit unconventional lol.
03-19-2009 02:32 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: