What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Not being able to Log with Messenger Plus! Live

Not being able to Log with Messenger Plus! Live
Author: Message:
Mike of the Desert

O.P. Not being able to Log with Messenger Plus! Live
Hi, everyone. ^^ First of all, sorry for my english.
It's a couple of months that I have a really strange problem.. There's no way that without help I can get out of it. ;[
I had for some weeks a repetitive error that I Thought to fix installing the file "Contacts.msi" that people were suggesting..
But then a new problem came out, the same I had BEFORE that error began to appear, and since then (reinstalling/asking/trying other solutions) nothing worked.

This is the problem: I type my ID, my Password for the Login, and the two "guys" begin rotating.. Then.. Back to the beginning, the initial MSN Screen with the ID and te Pass. I truly don't know what to do. Using other programs (Pidgin, for example) I manage to login, but I usually receive some errors from any new contact I added in the last months, not being in any way able to chat with him. ("The contact is on the Local list but not server's, do you want to add it? <- Again and again everytime I log with Pidgin, but the problem here is still Messenger Plus!)

Thanks in advance to everyone.
03-21-2009 07:09 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
aZnBmOnEy

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Not being able to Log with Messenger Plus! Live
Does WLM function correctly without MP!L?
[Image: 0-speaker.gif]
03-25-2009 07:02 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: