What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Looking for staff - news posters and admins

Looking for staff - news posters and admins
Author: Message:
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. Looking for staff - news posters and admins
It's been a while since I last posted, so it feels weird asking here, but I know this is the most popular forum about all things Messenger. Basically in the past few months, most of my active admins and news posters have moved onto different thing, two of which went onto Neowin, where they have been hiring a mass crowd of Windows Live enthusiasts. This has left me with a rather bare team, who, like myself have other important commitments to keep up.

I think I can only count three active admins now, where there was eight this time last year. It makes a significant difference. Essentially, I need your help :P.

I'm looking for some new news posters and general helpers for my website: msgstuff.com

For those willing to help, it would be greatly appreciated, particularly if you have a desire to find and write up news posts. Insider knowledge in general will also be great, anything to help spread the work load.

There are no pressures in helping Messenger Stuff, I won't expect you to go out your way to help, but if I can get three or four new posters, who post just a couple of posts a month, it will all add up to a significant new set of articles. Even those with a sound programming, design or Messenger knowledge would be great to have as an admin :).

For anyone who is interested, please post here, or drop me an email at [Image: image.png]

Thanks again, or if this thread gets no responses, go **** yourself :grin:
03-23-2009 10:18 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Looking for staff - news posters and admins
I'd just like to state real quick that we aren't looking for people to just take the title of news poster and not do anything. Yeah, nobody is expecting you to do loads of stuff, but we have had news posters in the past that, frankly, never posted a single post on the website. That's no use either:P. We don't require admins though, the forums and stuff are doing fine ;)
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
03-23-2009 10:47 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Looking for staff - news posters and admins
Yep, although there is no pressure to post frequently, some posts would be nice. It's about quality, not quantity :P.
03-23-2009 11:03 PM
MeEtc
Patchou's look-alike

In the Shadow Gallery once again

38 / Male / Flag
Well, I suppose I could get back into the swing of things and try to finish the articles I tried writing before :p. I still get the admin emails, so I assume I'm still on a list somewhere. I'm not sure if I'll be able to post stuff on the up and coming, but maybe do reviews on stuff that's been released in the past. Script of the month, useful program and utilities. Sound ok absorbation?
[Image: signature/]     [Image: sharing.png]
I cannot hear you. There is a banana in my ear.
03-23-2009 11:55 PM
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by MeEtc
Well, I suppose I could get back into the swing of things and try to finish the articles I tried writing before :p. I still get the admin emails, so I assume I'm still on a list somewhere. I'm not sure if I'll be able to post stuff on the up and coming, but maybe do reviews on stuff that's been released in the past. Script of the month, useful program and utilities. Sound ok absorbation?
Everything is good, as long as there is quality content :)
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
03-24-2009 12:03 AM
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Looking for staff - news posters and admins
Yeh, I've always wanted more posts involving what we have found out there that can be used now, rather than what may happen in the future :P.
03-24-2009 03:29 PM
High Speed Chaser

Don't mess with the Wambulance!

– / Male / Flag
I would love to but can't due to time constraints and also the fact that I'm not good at writing articles.

Good Luck with it though!:)
If only I knew what I should put here
03-25-2009 07:57 AM
NanaFreak
Scripting Contest Winner

32 / Male / Flag
I may do it, only thing is that i'm not that up to date with messenger news... im kinda up to date on other news though =p

just let me know if you want me...
03-25-2009 08:01 AM
Th3rmal
Veteran Member

Peek-a-boo! I see you!!

32 / Male / Flag
I would too, but last year of school, too much workload already :(
You have the intellect comparable to that of a rock. Be proud.
03-25-2009 09:09 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

I'd be willing to work there if I could have an advertisement spot on your website.
03-25-2009 09:42 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: