What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Skinning » Skin Requests » [Request] Supernating Superdudes Skin

[Request] Supernating Superdudes Skin
Author: Message:
stuartbennett

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. [Request] Supernating Superdudes Skin
many years ago there was a gaming community called "Supernating Superdudes" a game where you created yourself as a super hero, through playing daily games on their site and battling other heros in the arena you earn points called knowledge nuggets or knuggs it was very successful until a few years ago when intermix got there hands on it and took the site offline, now years later we have managed to buy the site back off intermix and a lot of very clever people are working to bring this community back to life.

we currently have a forum over @ http://www.superdudes-legacy.com/boards/ where 100's of us superdudes have reunited, we also have a lot of us on messenger and therefore i thought it might be cool if we had an official skin for superdudes, if 8.5 had still been around then i would have attempted to make this myself but as i have been unable to skin my 365 skin to work on 2009 i have no chance of being able to build a new skin from scratch.

anyways thanks in advance, if someone decides to take this on i can get hold of superdudes graphics for you just let me know.
03-31-2009 10:50 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: