What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » PLEASE HELP!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!
Author: Message:
Ben_Neill

O.P. PLEASE HELP!!!
This problem has had me stuck for like 4 hours tonight and I'm just about to lose it... Here's some conditions...

The newest msn I had working for months and months, WLM 2009 (Build 14.XXX)
Stopped working today and it would let me one my OLD 'hotmail.com' account but not on my current account i use everyday which is a 'live.com' account

I uninstalled and reinstalled, i get the same error code: 8100030d

I installed the older msn, the 'live' one but before the 2009 version and both my accounts worked fine. As soon as i upgraded to the 2009 version my LIVE account will not connect but my HOTMAIL account works fine.

I tried turning off all my Anti-Virus programs (I use AVG) and USED to have Spybot S & D.

I tried doing the Start > Run and running that list of *.dll's they have posted on other forums, they work except they don't fix the problem.
One of those *.dll's give me an error but I dont think that's the problem. It's the "regsvr32 initpki.dll" one that doesn't work.
The site I'm referring to that I tried from is this: CLICK HERE

I just ran out of ideas so if anyone can help me please do so!!!

If you need anymore details please let me know ASAP,

-Ben
04-18-2009 05:16 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Ben_Neill

O.P. RE: PLEASE HELP!!!
Just got it working, went through and deleted any files i found through 'AppData' (in Vista) that had to do with Windows Live Contacts, anything in there i deleted and it worked, hopefully it's a long term fix and not one that will shut off on me in a while.

If anyone knows how to make sure I'm ok please let me know.
04-18-2009 05:47 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: