What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » webcam not working

webcam not working
Author: Message:
daytimedolphin

O.P. webcam not working
I have a intel pro webcam that I have had for ages. I have used it on messenger plus before and it works. Now that I tried it again it is showing a blank screen. Did the audio/video wizard and it is showing that it is working but it isn't showing up in the chat window, what is happening there.The other person has a webcam so the invites are there but no picture is showing.
05-08-2009 02:25 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
daytimedolphin

O.P. RE: webcam not working
Hi thanks for the reply. Yes the drivers are there. the XP program is regonizing the camera. I memory is correct when I was chatting with the other person before it showed a blanks screen also, but when I disconneted the internet then connect the internet is showed up. I did that again with another person but it didn't work. All I can figure is that the other person didn't have a webcam because the icon was not showing. Am I right on that. If that is the case then it was not my program, the other person didn't have a webcam to be viewed right.
05-09-2009 11:45 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: