Introducing: MEDIA MOKKER
With an uber-special thanks to -dt- whose code I stole.
This script allows you to mock your contact's media (now playing). It has a config window, chat commands, and a menu to provide great ease of use. This beta version (0.9) is not guaranteed to be bug free but it should be pretty good.
- Nice looking configuration window
- Screw with your friends
- "mock this" command/menu item
- Easily enable/disable
- Doesn't break when you have music playing locally
- /mmenable - Enable media mocking
- /mmdisable - Disable media mocking
- /mmthis - Mock the current contact
- /mmconfig - Open the configuration window
- When mocking is enabled local media will not update regarless of contact's media
- Doesn't seem to work with "Game" and "App" media
- When enabling and disabling the script, local media needs to be changed to show (Expected behaviour)
Q: Why did you spell "mocker" with two Ks you fruit?
A: When I first tried to make this script I was using a shitty media update function which frustrated me so much I gave up and deleted the script directory. When I did this I didn't do it through Plus! so a script called "Media Mocker" was still loaded. The next day when I decided to have another shot at it I couldn't name the new script "Media Mocker" like I wanted too, but I couldn't ass myself to go create the "Media Mocker" directory again to delete it properly. So I spelled it Mokker instead. Okay? Now go away.
Okay, enough reading. Where can I get this shit!?
Get Media Mokker from the Script Database: