What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Why is he not replying my messages? Help please?

Why is he not replying my messages? Help please?
Author: Message:
jossy

O.P. Why is he not replying my messages? Help please?
I have a friend of whom I sent messages to but he never replied. Could he have blocked me on his list? But I can still see him,either online or offline, on my msn list. Or the is it because he simply doesn't want to talk to me hence not replying my messages at all. If he had blocked me on his list, could he still receive emails from me? Thanks guys
04-29-2009 12:25 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Basilis
Veteran Member

Olympiacos CFP

30 / Male / Flag
RE: Why is he not replying my messages? Help please?
He has not blocked you because that would mean you would not be able to see him online, but as you said, you can.
[Image: logo1nu1.png]
04-29-2009 12:31 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
jossy

O.P. RE: Why is he not replying my messages? Help please?
what is the difference of deleting a contact and blocking a contact then? if I delete the contact, can I receive anymore pms from him?
04-29-2009 04:16 PM
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by jossy
what is the difference of deleting a contact and blocking a contact then? if I delete the contact, can I receive anymore pms from him?
When you delete a contact without blocking them, they can still see you online and make contact with you. But if you delete and block them, they will no longer see you as online and will be unable to contact you.
...there used to be a signature here :)
04-29-2009 04:24 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
Messenger Plus! has a feature to see which of your contacts has deleted you. If you click on the Plus! icon on the contact list and click Contact List Cleanup. There is a column that says either "Has You" or "In List" and either yes or no. That way you can know if they deleted you or not. This is not an invasion of privacy as Windows Live Messenger already has this feature however Plus! simply makes more readable and accessible.
04-29-2009 04:39 PM
jossy

O.P. RE: RE: Why is he not replying my messages? Help please?
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
quote:
Originally posted by jossy
When you delete a contact without blocking them, they can still see you online and make contact with you. But if you delete and block them, they will no longer see you as online and will be unable to contact you.

ok, you mean if i delete you without blocking you, you can still send me message? But how can i delete you and block you at the same time? You are no longer on my list how to block?
04-29-2009 05:02 PM
jossy

Let's say he blocked and deleted me at the same time. Then I send him email.. will he be able to receive it? Or if I write on his profile, can he see it?
04-29-2009 05:06 PM
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
In the new version of Windows Live Messenger when you attempt to delete a contact it will ask if you want to block them as well as report them.

Emailing them is completly different then chatting on Windows Live Messenger.

This post was edited on 04-29-2009 at 05:55 PM by matty.
04-29-2009 05:45 PM
jossy

quote:
Originally posted by matty
In the new version of Windows Live Messenger when you attempt to delete a contact it will ask if you want to block them as well as report them.

Emailing them is completly different then chatting on Windows Live Messenger.

so even if i attempt to add him back into my list,he will not get the notification and ask his consent? in another word, when a person has deleted and blocked you at the same time on msn, he's out of reach. There will be no other ways contacting him on MSN.
04-30-2009 03:02 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: