What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » please help for Unfreeze messenger accounts

please help for Unfreeze messenger accounts
Author: Message:
lolaaa

O.P. please help for Unfreeze messenger accounts
hello  :(

Some bad people  FREEZED my msn account .
and i can't login to my account from 3 days error code: 80048823
and using WLM version 2009

any one know how to unfreeze msn account? which one is already Frozen!!!!
I TRY ALL THE THINGS TRY TO CHANGE PASWOORD TRY TO LOG IN from login.live.com I ALREADY TRY ALL THE THINGSSSS SOO TELL SOMETHING NEW!!!!!

Any one know??? any trick or unfreeze software!!!! which one REALLY WORKS!!!! ? ? ?

by this way msn is very easy to HACK anyone by FREEZE his email ?

please help me to UNFREEZE my account.

Thank you :(

05-13-2009 11:47 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
bigb88

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35 / Male / Flag
RE: please help for Unfreeze messenger accounts
how u know its locked? cause u dont u could have change something in your firewall and so on and the dude who made that account locker has not posted any new ones and last i heard they was workin on patching the ice**** from doin that anyways if they did ya u wont be getin it back tell they close the program or restart pc and u log on..

4. If you use a firewall (like ZoneAlarm, Norton Internet Security etc.), it's possible that Messenger doesn't have the correct rights to access the Internet, especially since you upgraded. You may need to re/add Messenger to the allowed list of programs in your firewall if this is the case.

5. If you disabled your firewall in the past, it still may be blocking Messenger. Try restarting it and see if that helps the situation. You also might try uninstalling an installed firewall, to verify that it isn't causing a problem (even if it is disabled).

6. Clear your IE cache and cookies. Open Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu, then Internet Options, then click the Delete Files button, and when that's complete click the Delete Cookies button.

7. Check your IE Security settings. Open Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu, then Internet Options, then Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section, and verify that "Check for server certificate revocation" is unchecked. Also verify that 'Use SSL 2.0' and Use SSL 3.0' is checked, then click OK.

8. Click Start, then Run, and enter the following:
regsvr32 softpub.dll
then click OK
and do the same for the following:
regsvr32 wintrust.dll
regsvr32 initpki.dll

9. If using MSN Messenger 7, click the Tools menu, then Options, then Connection category, click the Advanced Settings button, uncheck all the options, click OK twice and then try again.

-------

there is steps u can do or look into but lolaa if u are able to sign into hotmail.com its not locked by the way if u cant and says wrong password it is locked thats how u find out so if it lets u in hotmail.com to check your mail something on your pc has stoped wlm from connection or not letin u sign in

[Image: Untitled333.jpg]
05-14-2009 07:31 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
TekWiz

I know what he's talking about... Has nothing to do with his computer. Some people use automated programs to log into accounts with the wrong password a few times and then MS locks the account for hours... If you try to login at the login.live.com page you will be given a captcha code after the first try and then it will say that your account has been locked due to too many login attempts:

Your account is temporarily unavailable

You've tried to sign in too many times to this account. A temporary delay helps prevent people from trying to guess your password.

Click Cancel and sign in later, or reset your password now.

The error you are getting should be reported to the Windows Live ID Support Team. They can get you back into the account. Here’s how to contact them:

1. Go to http://support.live.com then click on “Windows Live ID.”
2. Click on any topics on the left panel under FAQ and then wait for the page to load completely.
3. Click "Get more help" on the lower right corner of the page, then click on "Get support."
4. Complete the e-form and then click “Submit.”

This post was edited on 07-26-2009 at 09:27 AM by TekWiz.
07-26-2009 07:21 AM
fanatick

Download the programm to freeze.
Freeze again your account.
Un freeze your account.
And try to connect after , i think it will be unfreeze it.
07-27-2009 03:10 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: