What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Skinning » can't pack the skin

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
can't pack the skin
Author: Message:
Willz

36 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: can't pack the skin
quote:
Originally posted by blessedguy

Anyways, sorry, but isn't yours comment offtopic? ;)

lol who cares. That's for the mods to decide. Besides its a compliment based on something that happened by the topics creator. So yeah. Don't be so tightly wound up when it comes to posts :P In this case the person meant well.

quote:
Originally posted by tristaa.n
i don't wanna send cuz i don't trust you, you can steal it from me-.

I lol'd there. Listen there isn't really anything to worry about when it comes to sending a senior member/skinner your skin file. All the senior skinners don't steal ideas because pretty much all of them have had their skins ripped at point or another.

Besides, the database operator is open to complaints about stealing and whatnot. Those skins generally get removed pretty quickly (upon investigating of course).

At any rate, you didn't really say what you had tried already and since your post count is low I don't blame blessedguy for going to the worst case scenario :P Don't take it the wrong way or anything, we just have to make sure.

A lot of the issues people have with skinning are generally the really really obvious ones. i.e. not zipping correctly, tag not closed properly.

Anyway you fixed the issue so yeah. Just remember that you shouldn't really worry about ripping when it comes to a senior member.

This post was edited on 06-19-2009 at 12:38 AM by Willz.
06-19-2009 12:36 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: