What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » i cant install any version of live messenger

i cant install any version of live messenger
Author: Message:
Zax

O.P. i cant install any version of live messenger
i just uninstall everything by zap messenger but now i cant install any version of live messenger.

How? >.<

can anyone help me?
05-29-2009 04:55 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
RE: i cant install any version of live messenger
More information would be helpful. Which version are you trying to install? Exactly what happens when you try to install? Any error messages? Which version of Windows are you running? Did you try uninstalling your previous version the usual way before trying ZapMessenger? Whaqt was your previous Messenger version?
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
05-29-2009 05:14 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Zax

O.P. RE: RE: i cant install any version of live messenger
quote:
Originally posted by Menthix
More information would be helpful. Which version are you trying to install? Exactly what happens when you try to install? Any error messages? Which version of Windows are you running? Did you try uninstalling your previous version the usual way before trying ZapMessenger? Whaqt was your previous Messenger version?

im trying to install Messenger Plus!Live.
when i try to install, this message show:"This version of Messenger Plus! requires MSN Messenger 8.0(Window live messenger) or above. Press OK to download a compatible messenger Plus!"

After i press OK, a small box pop out and said "please wait while the file is being downloading".
And now it only run the windows messenger. the very old version of messenger..==

im running windows XP.

i did try to uninstall my previous version in the usual way but it wont work so i use zap messenger to to uninstall it .

my previous messenger version is messenger plus! live. then i uninstall that and install window live messenger BETA. but somehow after i install the BETA version i cannot sign in so i wish to install the messenger plus! live back.

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=90834 this is the problem i face before i uninstall by using zap messenger.

hope that i can get out from this situation asap..aiks
05-29-2009 05:36 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: