What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Skinning » [Soon] World of Football Collection

[Soon] World of Football Collection
Author: Message:
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. [Soon] World of Football Collection
Hello folks!

You may be wondering why I have created another thread, when i already have a fairly popular thread already created. Well i have decided to group all of my World of Football skins into one nice and neat little "Collection" thread, starting from Version 2 all of my World of Football skins will be directly linked and kept up to date via this thread!

Work has now started on the new skins at a steady pace. As mentioned previously, this will bring the version number up to Version 2. Following are the details that i am willing to confirm and are final, as some things after a few emails to Menthix have changed due to some concerns.

Version 2:
  • Complete redesign, recoding and basically a complete re-haul of the original, Version 1 wasn't how i wanted it to be.
  • All divisions/leagues that are created will contain the teams ONLY from the current season.
  • All divisions/leagues will be packed into individual large skin packages containing all teams from the division/league.
  • Teams that are considered to be the most requested, and individually requested will be added to the official skins database.
  • ALL individual teams from EVERY division/league released will be available on my website approximately 2 weeks after the package release!
  • All details will appear on itzeddie.com first! If you wish to stay up to date and test these skins watch the website!
Divisions/Leagues Under Construction:
  • English Premier League; Release Date: TBA
Divisions/Leagues Planned*:
  • English Premier League; Release Date: TBA
  • Champions of England; Release Date: TBA
  • Champions of Europe; Release Date: TBA

Version 1 Threads:
Please note that this thread is not for Version 1 discussion unless you are posting something to compare to or suggesting a feature from. For my previous two skins please visit the following;

- English Premier League: Thread Link
- La Liga: Thread Link

*All divisions/league's mentioned are planned but not confirmed.

This post was edited on 09-29-2009 at 04:10 AM by Eddie.
...there used to be a signature here :)
06-06-2009 11:45 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Th3rmal
Veteran Member

Peek-a-boo! I see you!!

32 / Male / Flag
RE: World of Football Collection [Soon!]
offtopic, but whatever happened to FF skin?
You have the intellect comparable to that of a rock. Be proud.
06-06-2009 01:08 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: World of Football Collection [Soon!]
quote:
Originally posted by Th3rmal
offtopic, but whatever happened to FF skin?
I've been working on numerous different designs and stuff like that, but i haven't as yet found one that i really liked and that others might of liked.
[/offtopic]
06-06-2009 02:48 PM
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
RE: World of Football Collection [Soon!]
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
  • Top Tier of Italian Football League (Anyone care to share light on whats occurring here, I haven't been following the changes); Release Date: TBA June/July 2009

You mean Italian Serie A:

1. http://www.lega-calcio.it
2. http://www.gazzetta.it/speciali/2008/calcio/Serie...me_c19_s2009.shtml
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
06-06-2009 04:13 PM
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: World of Football Collection [Soon!]
Hello folks,

After quite a long absence from skinning and the forum's themselves because of uni, friend and family commitments, I have found a bit of free time and I have decided to continue work on my "World of Football" skins, well the first thing I should point out is that I have removed quite a few of the divisions I have planned to do, and in their place I have done a "Champions of..." which will feature obviously the champions of the major European Divisions.

I was going to use the UEFA Champions League however I feel that right is held by by the person who made the previous skin, I do however plan to do a UEFA Cup (Europa Cup) skin but I am not sure, as of which stage of the tournament.

After taking quite an absence from skinning, I need to re-learn a few of the aspects so a little patience will be necessary, I will try and push this skin out by the second half of next month, however I am not holding myself to any release dates because sometimes it is just not that easy to hold on to a release date, until the skin's are relatively polished I shall not release a release date.

In terms of testing the skins, I am not sure just yet, I may send the skins to one or two people for there opinions and pointing out any teams I may have missed or made a graphical error on.

And finally in terms of other skins, to this point you can consider this a restart of my skinning, any skins aside from my World of Football series can be considered to not be under construction at the present time, I do have things planned, but I shall announce these later once I have progressed and things...
09-29-2009 04:05 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: