What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » others cant see my camera

others cant see my camera
Author: Message:
korgem1

35 / Male / Flag
O.P. Grin  others cant see my camera
hello everyone,
i have just bought myself a new laptop with a built in webcamera and when i try to use it on msn, i can send an invite (and others can request 1) it accepts on and starts to load but as soon as the picture is about to come up, it cancels out and msn says in the chat window "the webcam session had ended" like it was canceled manually

the laptop i have with the built in camera is the Samsung NC10. if anyone has had this problem with either this laptop or any other laptop with a built in camera and has mannaged to sonve this problem. then any help i could get would b greatly greatly apreciated

yours kindly

Jay :)
06-06-2009 11:22 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Volv
Skinning Contest Winner

34 / Male / Flag
RE: others cant see my camera
Perhaps you could make sure that Messenger has your webcam configured correctly.
In a conversation window, go to Tools > Audio and video setup... (if the Tools menu is not visible, press Alt on your keyboard and it should appear) and go through the wizard.
06-07-2009 04:05 AM
korgem1

35 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: others cant see my camera
have just tired that option and the same fault still seems to occur. i am using a t-mobile internet dongle. could that have any effect on why its not connecting?
06-07-2009 06:36 PM
field

RE: others cant see my camera
this has been an issue before..  i can see myself but the person i am chatting just see the invite and whenever they accept it, i need to re-invite them again.. :(
06-08-2009 12:39 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
korgem1

35 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: others cant see my camera
yea i see myself myself when i send the invite and i can see the other person accepting and loading. but just before the images start to send it cuts out
06-08-2009 05:37 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: