What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » MSN Freezes Randomly

MSN Freezes Randomly
Author: Message:
SixSixSix

O.P. MSN Freezes Randomly
I am currently using MsgPlus 4.81.0.358 and MSN 14.0.8064.206 and Windows Vista

I log into MSN everything seems to work fine then randomly it freezes and I get the "thinking" cursor when I mouse over it.  I have uninstalled both MSN ans MsgPlus, I have also formatted and reloaded my windows (for other reasons) and run the repair thing for MsgPlus. When it freezes If I dont have a chat window or the main window open I can't click on the one near the clock and pressing "ctrl alt del" shows it's not running so I have to go and disable it in the processes tab. The freezing can happen anytime from 2minutes to 2 hours from when I log on and once to 30 times or more in a day. It's frustrating because I dont seem to be having the same problem on my other computer.

I love Messenger Plus but I might have to take it off. . . *cry*
05-27-2009 03:24 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
RE: MSN Freezes Randomly
Thank you for the report. The first thign to do is try to uninstall Messenger Plus! and run Messenger for a few days like this. Then, let us know if it did fix the problem or not.
[Image: signature2.gif]
05-27-2009 03:42 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
SixSixSix

O.P. RE: MSN Freezes Randomly
I have uninstalled Plus and it is still crashing. I have also uninstalled and re installed MSN and it's still doing it. I have no idea how to fix it and microsoft is no help. Has anyone else had that happen on the newest version of messenger? I would appreciate any help I can get. It's strange because I have the same messenger on my other computer and have no problem with it.
06-11-2009 02:06 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: