What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Login Help!?

Login Help!?
Author: Message:
Lyno

O.P. Login Help!?
Okay, recently (over the past week) I have been recieving an error message when trying to log into msn. This is what it is stating:

quote:
Signing into Windows Live Messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailible. Please try again later.

Error Code: 8100030d

I have tryed everything, googled the error code and followed several types of tutorials on how to clear it, installed newer versions of msn, changed my password, ran registry fixing software (ccleaner), uninstalled then installed it again, rebooted my computer, cleaned my system (eg. cookies, temp files etc), used the 'Repair' function in Control Panel under 'Programs', used 'ebuddy.com' then used normal msn, empty'd my cache folder etc.

The strange thing is is that it only happens with my main, lyno_cfc@hotmail.co.uk, address. I have tryed logging on with my other one that I don't normally use and it works perfectly. I can also access my e-mails etc via 'www.hotmail.com'. The only thing I can't do is log into my actual IM chat thing on the lyno_cfc@hotmail.co.uk one.

Now, the main thing I need to know:

- Do you know how to fix it?

Thanks for your help. Lyno. :)
06-14-2009 04:45 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: