What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Skinning » Skin Requests » hannah montana skin

hannah montana skin
Author: Message:
starlight74

49 / Female / Flag
O.P. hannah montana skin
I asked someone that i needed a hannah montana skin making but im still waiting if any one can help please reply to this message i been waiting now since april thanxs to anyone who can help
06-18-2009 04:28 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Willz

36 / Male / Flag
RE: hannah montana skin
quote:
Originally posted by starlight74
I asked someone that i needed a hannah montana skin making but im still waiting if any one can help please reply to this message i been waiting now since april thanxs to anyone who can help

Hi. Just thought I'd give you a reply to explain the norm here with skin requests.

Although yes the skin request forum is the place to ask people to make skins for you, there is no real guarantee that a skinner will make your request.

Sadly the vast majority of skins that get requested here never actually get made (It would be safe to say 80% or higher of requests don't get made). It's not that people don't read the requests, its just that there are very few skinners and most of them have school or a job and there is a lot of time and dedication required to make a skin. Messenger 2009 also adds some new complications which makes things a bit more trickier.

With that being said, if every skin that was requested here was made then the few skinners that do exist would have very little free time on their hands. After all this is just a hobby for us not a job :P

So yeah please do not take it the wrong way if you do not see a reply or anyone willing to step up. The request forum is more of an inspiration kinda thing. It's just there to give skinners ideas, its ultimately up to them if they have the time to take it or not.

Anyway good luck in your search in finding someone to make this.

On a side note, hmm... we should really have a sticky outlining this in the skinning forum.

This post was edited on 06-19-2009 at 12:55 AM by Willz.
06-19-2009 12:53 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
robert_dll

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Willz
On a side note, hmm... we should really have a sticky outlining this in the skinning forum.
I agree
06-19-2009 01:23 AM
MeEtc
Patchou's look-alike

In the Shadow Gallery once again

38 / Male / Flag
hello starlight64, you already requested this once. please do not re-post things. if someone does want to make this, you will just have to be patient. posing multiple requests won't speed that up at all. not that its likely to get made anyway.

hannah montana skin
[Image: signature/]     [Image: sharing.png]
I cannot hear you. There is a banana in my ear.
06-19-2009 01:26 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: