What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Live Messenger font problem - very strange

Live Messenger font problem - very strange
Author: Message:
demikid8

O.P. Sad  Live Messenger font problem - very strange
Hallo all,

Im having this very weird problem on my Live Messenger with Messenger Plus!. Well Im now posting this forum on my new computer. Before when I was using my old computer and uses Live MSGR, the font in the chatting windows are not what I wanted. EG if I set font to Bradley Hand ITC then for me the font looks more like Times New Roman. When I change it to any other font it is the same result. I asked my friends on MSN what my font is and they say its just more Arial like, no matter what font I choose to use.

Now just yesterday I installed my new computer. Note the old and new computer are all Windows XP Pro SP2. And the first time I use MSN everything seemed very fine but the upcoming times when I use MSN the font does exactly what it did to my old computer!

Now this seems very strange and I dont know what is causing this problem. So for professionals who can kindly help me to work out and solve this problem, it will be much greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
06-20-2009 07:34 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Live Messenger font problem - very strange
Your contacts will only see the font you're using if it's installed on their machine.

I also recommend you check the font is correctly installed on your machine(s) too. if it is, it'll show in Word(Pad) and others.
[Image: spartaafk.png]
06-23-2009 05:41 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
coral523

RE: Live Messenger font problem - very strange
i have the same problem as well...
everything is fine with my font.. it appear at Word(pad) as well..

any other solutions??
10-11-2009 01:46 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: