What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Some "respect" reflexions inspired by Chrono

Some "respect" reflexions inspired by Chrono
Author: Message:
Chrono
forum admin

;o

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Some "respect" reflexions inspired by Chrono
quote:
Originally posted by Giulia
Is there any solution to start taking the path to solve this problem ?
yes, you should start by posting this same message in whatever private forums you have in your community :P. This is not the kind of problem that should be known by everyone in a community, but you do need to tell the other members of the staff how you feel in order to solve the problem. Either that or leave the forums for your own sake.

quote:
Am I asking too much from myself and from the others ?
It's sometimes hard to understand for regular members why people take these matters in such a personal way. But it's true that when you've been part of the community/staff for a long time (7 years in my case), you start to feel like this is an online "family" . And you expect it to be a great place where to spend/waste your time, even when you have almost no free time, like me :P. You should've realized by now, though, that that's just YOUR way to see through things. There may be others who dont really care about the place, they just want a place where to show up once in a while (and that's not a bad thing at all, most members will feel that way).

i think you're expecting too much from them. You said other members of the staff treat you bad. Well, go and ask them if they have a problem with something you've been doing. Asking directly is the easiest way to solve this kind of issues. Oh and btw, you should NEVER take what people say on the internet too seriously. The fact that you are having health problems due to those forums makes me think that you should either quit the community or learn that what they tell you on the internet is just that: words from people that dont really know you and that shouldn't be affecting your'real' life.

quote:
Am I right to feel tired and disgusted with all these troubles, at the point to start damaging my own physical and mental health ?
As i already said, you shouldnt let something that happened on the internet hurt you. Learn the difference between the real world and the online world. People online are usually more rude, which doesnt necessarily mean they dont like you. Again, go and ask them directly about it.
[Image: wdz_discrate.png]
06-22-2009 12:26 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Some "respect" reflexions inspired by Chrono - by Giulia on 06-21-2009 at 11:51 PM
RE: Some "respect" reflexions inspired by Chrono - by Chrono on 06-22-2009 at 12:26 AM
RE: Some "respect" reflexions inspired by Chrono - by Giulia on 06-22-2009 at 02:05 AM
RE: Some "respect" reflexions inspired by Chrono - by Giulia on 06-22-2009 at 04:10 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: