What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Help With Auto Accept Invites please?

Help With Auto Accept Invites please?
Author: Message:
WhiteBoi360

O.P. Huh?  Help With Auto Accept Invites please?
So I just found out about this messenger plus thing, i like it BUT.. auto accept, I dont think its working properly..  I have it to auto accept invites(contact add requests)  so I have a couple of screen names, I sent one request to another screen name of mine to see if it would get auto accepted, it did not work.. it pops up on my other screen name asking if I want to accept it or not, but it still should let my other screen name see that I am online and everything but its not..     

I know there's these ''sex ad bots'' out there on live messenger, that when you add them, it auto accepts and they start spamming the crap out of you...

any help on how to set this up plz?8-)
06-25-2009 11:18 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
RE: Help With Auto Accept Invites please?
When you go to plus! > Options > Conversations > Main, and tick "Enable auto-accept", you've got to click "Filter by contacts" and choose the ones which plus! will auto-accept =)
[Image: Empty.png]
06-25-2009 11:28 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
WhiteBoi360

O.P. RE: Help With Auto Accept Invites please?
yes but I mean , isnt there  a way, lets say if you were to add me to your messenger.. isnt there a way to auto accept that request so i dont have to add you as well? and have it auto accept all that?  i know those stupid bots can do it so how do we do it??
06-25-2009 11:38 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
RE: Help With Auto Accept Invites please?
quote:
Originally posted by WhiteBoi360
isnt there a way to auto accept that request
There isn't, I guess.

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteBoi360
yes but I mean , isnt there  a way, lets say if you were to add me to your messenger.. isnt there a way to auto accept that request so i dont have to add you as well? and have it auto accept all that?  i know those stupid bots can do it so how do we do it??
Those stupid bots were programed by smart people who just programmed it to add you. They can't auto-accept too, if remember it right.
[Image: Empty.png]
06-25-2009 11:43 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: