What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Mariage on the line...need help

Mariage on the line...need help
Author: Message:
Dayz

O.P. Mariage on the line...need help
Hi,
I am new to this forum but need your help regarding different version of MSN messenger. I registered on messenger in 2000, I believe in 2003 when the new version came I put on a profile: picture, some sentences and "single" as a status. When I got with my present wife, 5 years ago, I stopped using forms of chatting and never touched it again...I keep using hotmail.

Yesterday, she found a profile, the one wrote between 2002-2004 which I believe to be messenger 6.0. Again, it seems to be a new facebook or something, excuse my ignorance. I need to know If I could have imput that status in 2003 in a profile? Anyone has a page that shows the old profile?

Again, I don't understand the whole concept and all the softwares, please help me out. It is very sad to be losing someone for something you haven't done.

Thanks for all you help, to help me understand what I did in the past, and why is  it on a new "live messenger concept/facebook" that I never wanted to be part of.

Dayz
07-10-2009 02:56 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Mariage on the line...need help
Your marriage is on the line because some old profile says you're single? That's just silly if she values some old page on the internet more than your word.

The old MSN profile pages migrated to Live Profiles (which have nothing to do with Facebook, although they have a lot of the same kind of features), which you should be able to change here: http://profile.live.com/details/EditInterests.aspx
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
07-10-2009 11:35 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: