What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » "Ink Message could not be delivered" Problem

"Ink Message could not be delivered" Problem
Author: Message:
Lazure

O.P. "Ink Message could not be delivered" Problem
I been using handwriting off and on in the past just doodling for fun with friends.

Back in Windows XP with MSN 8, I could draw some nice, complex stuff and it'd go through.

Now with MSN 14, I can't draw anything even simple without it giving me an error saying that "ink message could not be delivered to all recipients" even tho I am only talking to one person and they are using the latest MSN, just like me.

The only handwriting ink things I can send are EXTREMELY simple. I can barely draw anything. It won't let me send anything worth drawing, which takes the fun out of doodling with my friends now.

This is seriously stupid, is there ANY way to break this dumb limit?
08-07-2009 04:40 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ikkyu

RE: "Ink Message could not be delivered" Problem
I've got the same annoying problem with WLM14. It 100% failed for any simple drawings.

I've search the Internet for solution, but found only other people who complained about the same problem.

I had to move back to WLM8.5 on my tablet pc. Any complex message can be sent again with much less problem, but lost all features of WLM14.

I wish the problem will be fix in WLM14.

This post was edited on 08-17-2009 at 10:30 AM by ikkyu.
08-17-2009 10:28 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: