What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Skinning » question on skins

question on skins
Author: Message:
Skywolfe

41 / Female / Flag
O.P. question on skins
is there a way that when you guys create skins you can make the actual conversation window the way it was with 8.5? the backgrounds are fine but the area is usualy completly transparent and unless you are both writing in white sometimes it is hard to see it:S not all skins have that problsm just some of them.
[Image: Dooku-game-2.jpg]
07-13-2009 12:01 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Willz

36 / Male / Flag
RE: question on skins
quote:
Originally posted by Skywolfe
is there a way that when you guys create skins you can make the actual conversation window the way it was with 8.5? the backgrounds are fine but the area is usualy completly transparent and unless you are both writing in white sometimes it is hard to see it:S not all skins have that problsm just some of them.

That's really up to the skin maker to do. Unfortunately you can't really force them to do it :P

Ultimately its up to them. If they do it then hey you're in luck, if they don't well that's just how it is.
07-13-2009 01:50 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Skywolfe

41 / Female / Flag
O.P. RE: question on skins
lol ok just wondered there are alot of good skins out there but would be better if they had the old off white transparency area. that way especialy if you have a choice of different backgrounds the conversation window wouldn't be affected. transparency looks nice but I would like the ability to see the contacts writing in whatever skin I choose to use and with whatever background that comes with it that I can choose.
[Image: Dooku-game-2.jpg]
07-13-2009 02:52 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: