What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Help: Spamming Problem

Help: Spamming Problem
Author: Message:
Cool_Dave

O.P. Help: Spamming Problem
Hey all, my Windows Live Messenger has been sending out these annoying messages to my contacts. I've tried Ad-Aware, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, MSN Cleaner, various virus scanners... nothing shows up. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have been so skeptical lately on ways to lose weight, but I have to tell you, I found the way finally that works. I lost 23 pounds in the past two weeks with acai berry pills the same ones that were on oprah, they cost me only five dollars over at www.dogamp.com

I have been taking Acai tablets now for two months and already lost 36 pounds, it is the same stuff that was on oprah and cnn, Mike and Jen lost so much weight too with no diet or excersise. Order it now, only five dollars a bottle, we are living proof that it works like magic. Get it over at www.knifething.com

Quick question, did you see that Oprah episode on losing weight? I found the same goodies for 5 dollars and I lost 9 pounds allready. See for yourself www.knifephone.com

Are you finally ready to lose some weight with no effort, well I am living proof that those acai berry pills everyone is talking about actually work, I lost 22 pounds in two weeks and it only cost me five dollars over at www.fishcup.com
07-15-2009 01:01 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Jesus
Scripting Contest Winner

Koffie, my cat ;)

37 / Male / Flag
RE: Help: Spamming Problem
Try changing your password.
Man is least himself when he is in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth. (Oscar Wilde)
07-15-2009 01:40 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Volv
Skinning Contest Winner

34 / Male / Flag
RE: Help: Spamming Problem
As Jesus (the user :P) said, change your password. I've seen this specific message before and I think it's probably safe to say that it is coming from another user who has logged in to your account.

They got your login information because you visited a dodgy site and gave them your email/password. If a contact gives you a link always ask/confirm what it is.

This post was edited on 07-15-2009 at 04:59 AM by Volv.
07-15-2009 04:54 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: