What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Iam looking for a script

Iam looking for a script
Author: Message:
haco

O.P. Sad  Iam looking for a script
I often send files to my friends and wait untill they accept and load it.Is there a way or scripts that with them your friends on MSN will auto accept the download and auto load the file you sent them.It may sometimes make your friends a bit nervous but they can block you.If there isn't please make 1 in near future I'm sure many people will like it.Sorry for the bad English this is a hard question for me to ask...
08-10-2009 08:39 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
RE: Iam looking for a script
Messenger Plus! has the auto-accept feature bundled with it, simply go to Plus! > Preferences > Conversation > Main > Check "Automatically accept requests by default" in the bottom."

Update: I guess I misread your post, this will only work at your side: you will auto-accept your friends requests.

This post was edited on 08-10-2009 at 09:44 PM by blessedguy.
[Image: Empty.png]
08-10-2009 08:51 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by haco
I often send files to my friends and wait untill they accept and load it.Is there a way or scripts that with them your friends on MSN will auto accept the download and auto load the file you sent them.It may sometimes make your friends a bit nervous but they can block you.If there isn't please make 1 in near future I'm sure many people will like it.Sorry for the bad English this is a hard question for me to ask...

No, this is a huge security risk. If you have MPL, you are aware this may happen and understand the risks. If you don't and people can send anything they want. It would be over to quick to block someone ^o) And also, why risk losing friends?
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
08-10-2009 09:40 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
haco

O.P. RE: Iam looking for a script
Ok but i want my friends do auto accept and auto open file not just me...They may not have messenger plus and i think this doesn't to auto open i will test it tomorrow

Iam not risking i say for the other people when i send files i send interesting ones
08-10-2009 09:41 PM
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
quote:
Iam not risking i say for the other people when i send files i send interesting ones
But if you can, anyone can. And imagine how nice would it be if a spammer could make you auto-accept that nice unremovable adware?
08-10-2009 09:45 PM
haco

O.P. RE: Iam looking for a script
Right but i dont accept offers from those who i dont know...the guy must be in your contact list to do that...but it might be problem to other users who accept all friend offers

This post was edited on 08-10-2009 at 10:05 PM by haco.
08-10-2009 09:49 PM
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
[Image: edit.gif] Use this button to edit your posts, no need to do it multiple times =)

(also, you won't be able to force-accept your requests, only if your friends do it themselves, for security reasons. It doesn't matter if only friends can use it, email passwords are hackable, and one of those friends could have a spyware or used that same password in a non-safe website and had its account stolen.)

This post was edited on 08-10-2009 at 09:57 PM by blessedguy.
08-10-2009 09:53 PM
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Right but i dont accept offers from those who i dont know...the guy must be in your contact list to do that...but it might be problem to other users who accept all friend offers

So if somebody's account has been hacked, this little exploit could... <fill in own 'end of the world' scenario here>
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
08-10-2009 10:23 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: