What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Idea for a script

Idea for a script
Author: Message:
Legenden

O.P. Idea for a script
Sorry if my English is bad, I translate with google translate. I hope you understand if it gets a bit wrong somewhere:)

I came up with a fun idea for a script, I do not know if it already exists because I found nothing when I searched.
But I thought a script that automatically writes to all who log in, you can fix? :) Would be nice with one like that ^ ^ And then of course one can always choose what to write. A bonus had also been if you could choose what it would write to each person, Single. Thus, one could choose whether it would write the same for all, or if you want to write what it should respond to each person or that it writes the same to all except those people you have written that it should respond to something else.
09-19-2010 08:14 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Idea for a script
quote:
Originally posted by Legenden
....because I found nothing when I searched.
Because such scripts are very annoying!!
Contacts who (auto-)write something to me the moment I come online are very quickly blocked if they don't stop doing it.

And it is not just me who thinks such auto-welcome scripts are highly annoying though.

So, it might seem a 'fun' thing from your perspective, but it is often seen as very annoying by your contacts.

This post was edited on 09-19-2010 at 11:15 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
09-19-2010 11:14 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Chrissy

29 / Male / Flag
RE: Idea for a script
Now with the 'Block & Report as Spammer' button, you  may also find yourself kicked out of Windows Live rather quickly :P
09-23-2010 03:29 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: