What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Strange problems with contacts in Colombia and Mexico

Strange problems with contacts in Colombia and Mexico
Author: Message:
rfh12002

O.P. Strange problems with contacts in Colombia and Mexico
Hi there,
I'm having problems talking to contacts in South America. I know its not them not wanting to talk and its happened to more than one person on my list.  i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling many times.  The problem also stops me using yahoo to contact them.

Problem - I can sometimes contact them and it is ok for a while but then we seem to loose the ability to read each others messages for no apparent reason. Other times when we try to use webcam it will 'kick' one of us and we have to restart WLM.

I am using the latest version of WLM on vista.

They appear online, I appear online.  Sometimes also I need to log off and back on to actually see them, even though they have not changed their status at all (ie they have been online all the time - I know because I sometimes have had yahoo running at the same time). 

Sometimes, but not always, when they go offline, or come online, it kicks me off WLM and I have to log in again.

Please advise. Any help is much appreciated.
08-26-2009 07:56 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: