What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Help logging in.

Help logging in.
Author: Message:
whomper

O.P. Help logging in.
When i try to login with my usual email address. (penguinskidnappedmygoldfish@hotmail.co.uk)

It wont let me sign in and when I troubleshoot. Default gateway is an error. But before i reset my computer the hosts file was an error.

This is the only email address that doesnt let me log in. Ive tried two others and they let me sign in its just this one that doesnt.

Can someone help? Thanks.

EDIT : I've also tried logging in on another computer and this email still wont log in. I know the password is correct because i can sign into my email on hotmail.com

SECOND EDIT : ive closed my firewall and now im getting the host file error. It doesnt make sense still because i can sign in on other accounts with my firewall up.

This post was edited on 08-26-2009 at 03:32 PM by whomper.
08-26-2009 03:22 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
semiliner

RE: Help logging in.
Same stuff here, any help? I cans ign in with freidns account with no problem..but my msn account doesn't work, not here, not at other pc. Help?
08-26-2009 06:33 PM
xDaniellex

40 / Female / Flag
RE: Help logging in.
Same prob and have even tried updating msn? logging in on another lappy. Help would be greatly appreciated.
08-26-2009 08:21 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: