What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Incoming Font Size

Incoming Font Size
Author: Message:
insectwolf

O.P. Incoming Font Size
Hey guys, Just wanted to know if it is possible to have a script (or plugin) made to change the font of incoming messages (messages to you, from your contacts)

I have a font that is just way too small, and I would either need to set my font size to 20 and their text is gigantic, or set it to 12 and my font size is unreadable. I would really like to continue using this font, so if theres anything i can do to set their font to, say, 12, while keeping MY font at, say, 20, that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance!
08-07-2009 01:25 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
6969willwill

RE: Incoming Font Size
sounds cool. i cant help sorry. but, what is so special about the font?
08-26-2009 07:10 AM
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
Currently there is no way to change the protocol information coming to you. So the answer to your question is currently not yet. However Plus! has a feature in the Plus! menu of the chat window to override the contact's font.
08-26-2009 12:39 PM
6969willwill

if you're dead set on using this font. try editing the font to make every character larger.

EDIT: what about a script that every time you send a message, changes your font size, sends the message then changes the size back.

so you have ur font size on 12. type a message and press enter. the script quickly makes ur font size 20, sends it and then changes back to 12.

would that work for a script to do the job? not sure if it's possible, im just trying to give ideas that will solve your problem.

This post was edited on 08-29-2009 at 11:13 AM by 6969willwill.
08-29-2009 11:09 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: