What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » NEED HELP HERE!!!

NEED HELP HERE!!!
Author: Message:
eminem91

O.P. NEED HELP HERE!!!
Here's my problem..My Messenger plus has problem so I uninstall it but when i try to install another messenger application,it keeps telling me that i have anewer version of Msn and need to uninstall the version.But I have already uninstall and remove all messenger applications.
So can another help me??Hw to remove and uninstall the Messenger Plus before I can reinstall it ??

Thks..
09-12-2009 12:09 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
SheWolf

RE: NEED HELP HERE!!!
Have you deleted the actual folder in your program files after uninstalling thru the control panel?  That might help.
09-19-2009 02:08 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
RE: NEED HELP HERE!!!
Hello eminem91,

Start your computer's control panel, (usually Start > Control Panel) then select either "Add or Remove Programs" or "Uninstall a program".

Wait for the list to load.

Once it does use the screen to uninstall both "Messenger Plus! Live" and "Windows Live Messenger" by double clicking on these programs and following their uninstaller.

Now in Windows Explorer go to the directory where you install your computer programs (most likely c:\program files)

Delete any of the following folders that you see. Windows Live, MSN Messenger, Messenger Plus! Live, Messenger Plus! 3, Messenger Plus! 2, Messenger Plus!.

Reboot your computer.

Start your PC back up and go to http://download.live.com/?sku=messenger and download Windows Live Messenger and install it.

If it works you may install Messenger Plus Live! from www.msgplus.net if you so wish.

Does this resolve your problem?
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
09-19-2009 03:10 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: