What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [HELP] problem with display picture changer 1.3!

[HELP] problem with display picture changer 1.3!
Author: Message:
blanc7

O.P. [HELP] problem with display picture changer 1.3!
i tried to search in this forum and didn't find related to my problems. I'm sorry if i missed it...
recently, i downgrade my OS to windows XP again and install Windows Live Messenger with Messenger PlusLive too...
There is no problem with that 2 programs running... But when i install the Display Picture Changer script the problems occur everytime i logged in...
I even try to remove my script and if Display Picture Changer script is gone, the problem doesn't occur anymore...

This problem is that when i logged in to Windows Live Messenger when using Display Picture Changer script on it the error report pops up about Windows Live Communications Platform and i have to choose send or don't send report...

It's so strange, i never encounter this problem before... i use display picture changer too when i use my old OS and no problem at all...

I hope anyone can help me...
10-13-2009 08:43 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[HELP] problem with display picture changer 1.3! - by blanc7 on 10-13-2009 at 08:43 AM
RE: [HELP] problem with display picture changer 1.3! - by Chris4 on 10-13-2009 at 01:04 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: