What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Windows Live Profile not displaying

Windows Live Profile not displaying
Author: Message:
Cullanna

O.P. Windows Live Profile not displaying
First of all I would like to aplologise if I am posting this in the wrong place or forum, I am a new member and quite honestly this is the only forum that I can get to that looks like people might be able to help me with my problem.

As im sure all of you are aware, with Windows Live Messenger everybody is also given a Windows Live Profile. When this new feature was first released I was able to access my profile fine, and then all of a sudden one day it would not load.

Now what happens when I try to load this page is that up the top of my web browser (Internet Explorer) the padlock symbol comes up, meaning that it is a secure site. It then comes up and says 'Continue' in the tab name, sits on this with the loading circle for a while before coming up with the message 'Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage'.

This problem has gotten me stumped, and I have spent hours scouring the internet in an attemt to find the soulution. One time I thought I had found it with a link to directly contact the windowslive people or something like that, but I could not load this page because of the same problem described earlier.

It seems to me that whenever I need to be logged into my live profile to view websites this problem occours, leading me to believe that the reason for this problem is that for some strange reason my account cannot be logged on.

I have tried logging on to my profile on different computers with no success, and have also tried logging onto other peoples profiles on my computer, which has worked. I have also tried loading the page with Mozilla Firefox with no sucess.

As you can probably tell by now I am really stuck with this problem, and would aprecitate any help that can be given.

Thanks in advance
Cullanna
12-24-2009 07:43 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: