What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Windows Messenger is saying he hasn't added me to his list but...

Windows Messenger is saying he hasn't added me to his list but...
Author: Message:
adaidm

O.P. Huh?  Windows Messenger is saying he hasn't added me to his list but...
i'm confused. my friend said he deleted (but not blocked) me a couple days ago. last night he messaged me while i was signed off. when i went to tools - options - privacy - "see who has added you to their contact list"... his name wasn't listed as having added me. doesn't this normally mean the person has not only deleted you but also blocked you?
yeah, well, i thought he blocked me, and it still doesn't have his name listed as having added me to his list... but he's on now and i can tell, and i even have the ability to IM him (like the screen isn't gray and i'm not getting a message back saying it didn't go through or whatever). he's always had a crappy connection and his messenger keeps signing off and on, so whether he's getting my IMs, i don't know. he hasn't said anything back. so what's going on? if he's blocked me i wouldn't even be able to send IMs, right? and even if he just deleted me.... then how come i can see he's online? :huh:
12-01-2009 11:59 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
solidphantom

– / – / Flag
RE: Windows Messenger is saying he hasn't added me to his list but...
quote:
Originally posted by adaidm
and even if he just deleted me.... then how come i can see he's online? :huh:

probably he uncheck the box 'only friends in my list can see my status'
12-04-2009 08:31 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: