What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Handwriting/drawing/ink message limit?!

Handwriting/drawing/ink message limit?!
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Handwriting/drawing/ink message limit?!
quote:
Originally posted by NanaFreak
i think what he means by "lines" is strokes made by the ink tool...

i just tested and was able to send 25+ so i cannot confirm... also my friend tested it and was able to produce the same as me...
Ah, strokes....

I just tested this on a bot, and indeed :O when I make a drawing with tons of strokes (just random scribbles) the drawing can not be send. A drawing with not so many strokes does send. What gives??? This is very strange... I think it must have something to do with the file size or something?...

[Image: attachment.php?pid=981252]

EDIT:
However, I tested this also with polygamy and tried to send an equaly 'big' ink message to another account on the same computer, and it always sends without any problem...

And I just tested it with Choli too, and I have no problem sending an equaly  'big' ink message to him either (sorry Choli for disturbing you :p). But when I go overboard with the strokes, it fails again...

And Choli can't send massive inks to me either. (note: with a hell of a lot of strokes though).

.png File Attachment: wlmbug_inklimit.png (16.35 KB)
This file has been downloaded 1272 time(s).

This post was edited on 12-07-2009 at 02:55 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
12-07-2009 02:07 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Handwriting/drawing/ink message limit?! - by t3h m00kz on 12-06-2009 at 03:17 AM
RE: Handwriting/drawing/ink message limit?! - by CookieRevised on 12-07-2009 at 02:20 AM
RE: Handwriting/drawing/ink message limit?! - by NanaFreak on 12-07-2009 at 08:33 AM
RE: Handwriting/drawing/ink message limit?! - by CookieRevised on 12-07-2009 at 02:07 PM
RE: Handwriting/drawing/ink message limit?! - by Choli on 12-07-2009 at 02:36 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: