What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » ENTER scores or equivelant!! :D

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 » Last »
ENTER scores or equivelant!! :D
Author: Message:
Discrate
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar

Posts: 1297
Reputation: -5
– / Male / Flag
Joined: Sep 2005
RE: ENTER scores or equivelant!! :D
lol so you have to go to 2 different uni's that would suck.
01-17-2010 08:31 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Th3rmal
Veteran Member
*****

Peek-a-boo! I see you!!

Posts: 1226
Reputation: 26
29 / Male / Flag
Joined: Aug 2005
O.P. RE: ENTER scores or equivelant!! :D
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
lol so you have to go to 2 different uni's that would suck.
what..? no lol. If i get my first or third preference, id be at monash. If i get my second id be at melbourne, why 2 unis? :S
You have the intellect comparable to that of a rock. Be proud.
01-17-2010 09:37 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
NanaFreak
Scripting Contest Winner
*****


Posts: 1476
Reputation: 53
29 / Male / Flag
Joined: Jul 2006
RE: ENTER scores or equivelant!! :D
quote:
Originally posted by Th3rmal
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
lol so you have to go to 2 different uni's that would suck.
what..? no lol. If i get my first or third preference, id be at monash. If i get my second id be at melbourne, why 2 unis? :S
because discrate wasnt smart enough to pass grade 12, so he doesnt know how uni works

jks discrate <3

he probs thought that was what you were going to do (all of those combined)
01-17-2010 09:47 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Discrate
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar

Posts: 1297
Reputation: -5
– / Male / Flag
Joined: Sep 2005
RE: RE: ENTER scores or equivelant!! :D
quote:
Originally posted by NanaFreak
quote:
Originally posted by Th3rmal
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
lol so you have to go to 2 different uni's that would suck.
what..? no lol. If i get my first or third preference, id be at monash. If i get my second id be at melbourne, why 2 unis? :S
because discrate wasnt smart enough to pass grade 12, so he doesnt know how uni works

jks discrate <3

he probs thought that was what you were going to do (all of those combined)

If i did year 12 i would have passed assholes :P

Yeh i thought you meant you were doing all 3 of them, i wouldn't be surprised :P
01-17-2010 10:19 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Th3rmal
Veteran Member
*****

Peek-a-boo! I see you!!

Posts: 1226
Reputation: 26
29 / Male / Flag
Joined: Aug 2005
O.P. RE: ENTER scores or equivelant!! :D
lol just found out instead of getting them at 9 am, we get them at 9 pm. 12 extra hours ;(
You have the intellect comparable to that of a rock. Be proud.
01-17-2010 02:40 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
kezz
Full Member
***

Avatar
'kezz.,

Posts: 231
Reputation: 6
29 / Male / Flag
Joined: Sep 2006
RE: RE: ENTER scores or equivelant!! :D
quote:
Originally posted by Th3rmal
lol just found out instead of getting them at 9 am, we get them at 9 pm. 12 extra hours ;(

Haha unlucky mate, good luck!
[Image: 2764.png]
[Image: internet.png]
01-17-2010 10:04 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Th3rmal
Veteran Member
*****

Peek-a-boo! I see you!!

Posts: 1226
Reputation: 26
29 / Male / Flag
Joined: Aug 2005
O.P. RE: ENTER scores or equivelant!! :D
I GOT INTO PHARMACY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D:D:D:D
You have the intellect comparable to that of a rock. Be proud.
01-18-2010 08:07 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Discrate
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar

Posts: 1297
Reputation: -5
– / Male / Flag
Joined: Sep 2005
RE: RE: ENTER scores or equivelant!! :D
quote:
Originally posted by Th3rmal
I GOT INTO PHARMACY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D:D:D:D

Damn, now i can't laugh at you :(
01-18-2010 08:09 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
NanaFreak
Scripting Contest Winner
*****


Posts: 1476
Reputation: 53
29 / Male / Flag
Joined: Jul 2006
RE: ENTER scores or equivelant!! :D
nice work th3rmal!
01-18-2010 08:12 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Volv
Skinning Contest Winner
*****

Avatar

Posts: 1233
Reputation: 31
32 / Male / Flag
Joined: Oct 2004
RE: ENTER scores or equivelant!! :D
Who deleted my post wtf:

UNSW, represent!
01-18-2010 08:23 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »


Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread:

Forum Jump:

Forum Rules:
You cannot post new threads
You cannot post replies
You cannot post attachments
You can edit your posts
HTML is Off
myCode is On
Smilies are On
[img] Code is On