What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » WLM9 Error Code 81000306

WLM9 Error Code 81000306
Author: Message:
cooladzy

O.P. WLM9 Error Code 81000306
Hi.

I experience the above error code just from this pc when trying to sign into wlm9 on windows xp.

The 2 men keep spinning around for approximately 5 minutes until it times out and i get the error code.

I am not the most tehnically gifted however i know that i have windows firewall off, i dont believe i have any other software holding msn off, msn works on all other computers i have tried just not this one, the internet works fine hence why i can post here etc.

I have also triec the quick fix solutions which windows recommend in the trouble-shooting section but that came to no avail.

This computer is pretty messed up already which i can not rectify e.g.no system tray in bottom right corner just the time, desktop items rearrange theirselves on start-up etc.

I did not have any problems on old versions of msn but believe something may have been deleted off this computer which enables msn to run (i am not the only user).

Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks.
12-14-2009 08:08 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
cooladzy

O.P. RE: WLM9 Error Code 81000306
Just signed on to yahoo messenger; it is just wlm9 that will not work and i don't know why!

Anyone with any suggestions at all?
12-16-2009 10:39 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: