What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plus! Profiles | [release] 1.0 | 25/12/2009

Plus! Profiles | [release] 1.0 | 25/12/2009
Author: Message:
whiz

– / – / Flag
O.P. Plus! Profiles | [release] 1.0 | 25/12/2009
Features
  • allows you to quickly set a name, PSM, DP, status, font colour and auto-message
  • save as many profiles as you need, and edit them using the simple profile manager
  • change your profile using the Script Menu or through /pp.enable [#]
  • disable with /pp.disable or /pp.enable 0
  • use the floater to quickly change profiles - a transparent drop-down window
  • remembers original details - disable a profile, and your old name, PSM etc. are returned
  • smart memory - even if you switch between many profiles, your details are only saved on the first change

Screenshot
[Image: plusprofiles.png]

.plsc File Attachment: Plus! Profiles.plsc (17.86 KB)
This file has been downloaded 91 time(s).
12-25-2009 12:47 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: Plus! Profiles | [release] 1.0 | 25/12/2009
Hey, I gave it a try and here's my feedback and bug reports.

Say I create a Plus! Profile called 'AWAY' which sets my status as Away and has an auto responder "I'm not here". If I enable it and decide to normally change my status to Online, the Plus! Profile is still enabled and will therefore still give the auto responder message to my contacts if they talk to me. As a result, I have to then open up the Plus! Profiles window and choose "no profile".

So my suggestion is, when a profile is enabled and the user chooses a different status, the profile should be disabled. :happy:

Also, the Plus! Profiles auto-responder responds every time the contact says something, even if you're talking to them; unlike the built-in Plus! auto-responder which just responds every X times and doesn't auto-respond if you talk to them first, I think.

But overall, it's a good script which allows users to have an even more customized personalized status. :happy:

This post was edited on 12-25-2009 at 04:21 PM by Chris4.
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
12-25-2009 04:15 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
whiz

– / – / Flag
O.P. RE: Plus! Profiles | [release] 1.0 | 25/12/2009
quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
So my suggestion is, when a profile is enabled and the user chooses a different status, the profile should be disabled. :happy:

Also, the Plus! Profiles auto-responder responds every time the contact says something, even if you're talking to them; unlike the built-in Plus! auto-responder which just responds every X times and doesn't auto-respond if you talk to them first, I think.
I'll have a look and see what I can do.  :P
12-29-2009 06:54 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: