What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » HELP: Windows Messenger keeps logging out!!!

HELP: Windows Messenger keeps logging out!!!
Author: Message:
hstuff999

O.P. Undecided  HELP: Windows Messenger keeps logging out!!!
Hi, I'm new! :)

I know this is not the first thread in this forum, which there are already some people having this kind of problem and posted on this forum and asked, but i found none of the answers that help :(

Well, i just downloaded and installed the lastest version of Windows Live Messenger about...30 minutes ago. At the first time i signed in, it works just fine, i had time to change my layout, picture and favorite friends and stuff in 10 or 15 mins! But then Windows Messenger just suddenly signed out and says:
Your connection with Windows Live Messenger has been lost. Reconnecting in 0:14. Well i thought...ok, maybe it's just a small problem which my Yahoo! Messenger sometimes does also. So i waited and it signed in again! Happy! :)
But since then, the problem starts to happen more: my Windows Messenger just keep signging out itself every few seconds and reconnecting ifself again and again and again and again and again! which gives me no time to add contacts on my list!

I also tried other ways like: restart computer, add and remove Windows Live Messenger on Windows Firewall,...but none of them works!

HELP PLEASE!!! I REALLY LOVE WINDOWS LIVE CAUSE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I USE IT!! :( AND MY FRIENDS USE IT VERY WELL... :(

This post was edited on 12-29-2009 at 07:18 AM by hstuff999.
12-29-2009 07:13 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
kezz

'kezz.,

32 / Male / Flag
RE: HELP: Windows Messenger keeps logging out!!!
What is your internet connection like? Does the internet drop out when this occurs or is it just WLM?

Also, a list of computer specifications is very handy when diagnosing problems, as some are OS/Version specific.
[Image: 2764.png]
[Image: internet.png]
12-29-2009 11:20 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Saiko

Try to remove your display picture and personal message.
12-29-2009 01:14 PM
hstuff999

O.P. RE: RE: HELP: Windows Messenger keeps logging out!!!
quote:
Originally posted by Kezzinator29
What is your internet connection like? Does the internet drop out when this occurs or is it just WLM?

Also, a list of computer specifications is very handy when diagnosing problems, as some are OS/Version specific.

No...the internet works normal, i can also sign in on Yahoo! Messegner and Mozilla Firefox...only Windows Live keeps losing connection... i'm tired of it...
12-30-2009 03:50 AM
hstuff999

O.P. RE: RE: HELP: Windows Messenger keeps logging out!!!
quote:
Originally posted by Saiko
Try to remove your display picture and personal message.

well..i just removed my picture and personal message but didnt work...
12-30-2009 03:53 AM
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
What else do you have running on your computer? Do you have anything such as internet security, anti-virus or firewall? These programs, or others, could be blocking access to Windows Live Messenger.

If you have another computer, you can try installing WLM on that. If it does the same thing, its a problem with your internet connection. If it doesn't, it's your computer.
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
12-30-2009 04:04 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: